Music

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Coconut milk.

Melinda and I went to the gym together, then we went to Smith's and the Bread Store. I decided to buy coconut milk to see if I like it. And freak it's delicious. I wish it weren't more than twice as expensive as regular milk, but, I'm going to try drinking it instead of cow's milk. Because after everything people have said to convince me not to drink it, well, I'm pretty convinced.

I finished hanging up the rest of my stuff in my room and then I worked on some songs. I'm not struggling with lyrics at all these days but I'm really struggling on coming up with new melodies and chord progressions... especially since I'm only good at playing about ten chords. I'll keep trying!

Now I'm at work. I don't think I'll go to open mic tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment