Music

Friday, May 3, 2013

Moving day.

Today was graduation at Dixie, so I went and watched Melinda walk and receive her degree. Then, her family invited me to lunch at Chili's and bought my food! :)

Then it was finally time to go sign our contract and get our keys. Yippee!

We spent the whole afternoon moving furniture and big boxes across town. We had the help of Beau Stucki, his friend Eric Gish, and his other friend Lance, Dallas, and our neighbor Dallas too. Oh, and of course my dad with his trailer. And later, Melinda's family showed up with their trailer and then Carissa's parents were there to help, too. It was a long, stressful process.

I got to take a break and go see Iron Man 3 because Mic Barker had invited me about a week ago. Apparently I missed out on some drama between my roommates and that's okay with me. We got all the big stuff moved and I felt relaxed.. at least a little. Melinda went to stay with her parents at their condo, and Carissa and I spent our first night in our new apartment.

Oh, Iron Man was brilliant. I just love Robert.

And the beautiful Melinda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment