Music

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Wedding.

Alex picked me up and took me to breakfast at the Black Bear Diner. Actually, by the time we started eating, it was past noon. But still, it was breakfast food. Oh man I felt so lazy today. But he dropped me off back at home and I started to get ready for Tyson and Natalie's wedding. I was pretty stressed but excited at the same time.

I drove to Tyson's house to pick him up, because I had asked to rent his PA system and have him come set it up for me. We managed to fit everything into my car! We set up at the wedding and I started playing. It was way fun! So many nice people came up to me while I was playing and told me I was doing a good job or that I have a pretty voice. It was nice to hear from strangers, especially since the reception wasn't about me at all.

Tyson and Natalie weren't planning on doing a "first dance" thing, so I didn't have any specific song learned for that. And when I thought I was done playing, I sat down and ate a cupcake. But then everyone urged them to dance, and so I had to sing one more song after eating that dang cupcake. Haha never again. It was a really cool experience for me though, to sing while two people shared their first dance as a married couple. I really enjoyed it.

My parents were invited to the wedding too, so they came for most of it and sat near me, which made me feel more comfortable. Love them.

After we packed up and left, I helped Tyson unload everything at his house. Then I stuck around and we sat on the grass outside his house for about an hour just talking. Actually it was mostly me listening to him talk, because I was fascinated with his intellect or whatever you want to call it. I seriously know the coolest people. Anyway.

Melinda came home from Salt Lake tonight and I am sooo glad she's back.


And this was super random but it's a cool picture of me! Aside from the fact that I don't look very happy, haha...




No comments:

Post a Comment