Music

Friday, May 31, 2013

Once again.

First of all, Alex completely left me hanging last night. He had texted me first and said he wanted to see me, even if it meant only coming by to say hi, and a whole bunch of stuff like that. I told him he could come hang out with me and my roommates and he said "For sure." Then later I invited him to a movie, he asked what time, and after I told him the time, never heard from him. So this morning I waited for his excuse but I never got one. Still haven't heard from him at all.

Oh and last night at 12:30 a.m. I got a call from another guy, and I totally called him out on his booty call attempt and hung up. Sheesh.

Went to the gym for the fifth time in a row this week. Go me! I think I'll take Saturday and Sunday off.

Oh, so we got a note on our door the other day saying our water would be turned off at 10:00 am for approximately one hour. So, Melinda and I went to the gym around 10 on purpose, so that by the time we got back, we could shower. So we get home and I turn on the faucet and wash a couple dishes and I'm thinking, oh great, it's already back on. But a few minutes later it was off! Meaning those buggers turned it off an hour and a half after they said they would. And I had lunch plans at 1:00, so I didn't get to shower, because it was still off by the time I left for lunch. Ugh.

Anyway, I met Darren and his friend Dan at Durango's. Woah. Triple D. Darren bought our lunch, he is the best. We ate and then started making the schedule for the filming of my music video. I even came up with a good idea for one more scene. I'm super excited! It's going to be a blast!

When I got home I didn't do much, just kind of hung out. Then later I went to Great Clips to get my bangs cut by Desi. Much needed. I went home, and then Melinda came home too. Carissa was already there. We all sat in Carissa's room and watched Pretty Little Liars for the longest time. Then I realized I misesd my family, so after 9 pm I drove to their house and hung out for about an hour and a half. That was happy. I got to talk with my parents, Kirsten, Ben, and kind of Desi and Tasha. I also played for them the song I wrote this week. I really like it.

I went home, Melinda and I put in the movie Leap Year, and then she fell asleep. After it was over, I went to my room to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment