Music

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Cleaning day.

Carissa and I got up and headed over to our old apartment at about 8:30. We stopped and got breakfast burritos at Alberto's and drinks. Melinda wasn't there, she was saying bye to her family. Carissa and I cleaned the bedrooms and bathrooms and then took the rest of the stuff over to our new apartment.

Melinda came a little later and finished up most of the stuff we hadn't done, but we left some for Katlyn to do, because a bunch of her stuff was left in the apartment. I'm so glad that's over. So glad to be rid of that nasty blue carpet and the ugly walls and the dim lights and the small amounts of natural light. I just didn't realize how much I hated that house until we started talking about moving out.

I love our new apartment! The bedrooms are smaller, and so are the closets in them. And we don't have a coat or linen closet. So it's kind of hard. BUT we do have two living rooms, a more open kitchen, and a pool. So I can't really complain. We're making it work.

Now I'm at work. Melinda's family was going to stay another day, but stuff came up so they left this morning. So they have an already paid for night at their condo, so we're going to go spend the night and invite people over maybe woo!

I promise I will post lots of pictures when everything is put away and organized and decorated!






:)

No comments:

Post a Comment