Music

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Sunrise.

My friend David asked me to watch the sunrise with him, so I got up before six to have time to get ready(ish) and drive to his house before the sun came up. We walked somewhere in the middle of the red sand and lava rocks and watched it. It was pretty nice.

Then I went to the gym.

Then I met my mom and dad and Des at Taco Time for lunch. Then my mom and Des and I went to TJ Maxx and to Kohl's. I got a new throw blanket, it's really cute. But that was it! Thanks, mom :)

I went home and took the most sleepy dreamy relaxy nap ever. It was awesome.

I woke up, had some dinner, then went to band practice. We spent the whole time filming our Kick Starter video with the help of Jeremy Carpenter. I was there for almost three hours but it was way fun.


David.
Tyson and I at band practice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment