Music

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Sushi is tooo good.

I went to the gym, came home and got ready, then I went to The Hope Chest for the end of the month sale. My mom and Kirsten and her boys came too. I got a shirt and a clock and a plate. Kirsten bought a chair, and it wouldn't fit in my mom's car or mine, so we carried it around the corner to my dad's office.

I went home, and then my roommates and I went to Red Ginger. Carissa didn't order or eat anything, I don't know why she wanted to come but oh well. Melinda and I each got two sushi rolls and then split a giant pile of rice. Sooo much food. I could eat sushi every day but it's probably not very good for me. Anyway.

I went home and just relaxed. Then I went to band practice, but Thom and Isaac weren't there so it was kind of pointless.

Then my roommates and I watched The Lucky One cause I hadn't seen it yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment