Music

Friday, May 17, 2013

The Warehouse.

I woke up before 6:00 a.m. and I couldn't fall back asleep so at 7:30 I went to the gym for about half an hour. I thought I would have lots of energry after that and get stuff done but I didn't. I went and laid in my room for a few hours until my mom called me and told me to get ready.

I met her and went to the What Women Want expo with her. Kirsten had a booth for Bensten Portrait Couture, so we were visiting with her. My mom bought a cute shirt for me. It's funny how much she likes to buy things for me. Thanks, mommy :)

Then we went and got food from Jack in the Box, and she took me back to my car. I went and hung out with my dad and the babies for a while. They're so much fun. I love playing with Connor, he is so smart and so funny. So is Parker. They're both the cutest.

Then I went home and sat in my room and played guitar forever. Melinda and Carissa were helping me think of songs to play at the wedding next week.

Melinda and I went to Frost Top and got glaciers and stuff. Yummmm.

Then I got ready and went to the warehouse at 7:00 to prepare for the show. We practiced a bit, people started showing up, so I opened up with three of my songs. Then Alec and Thom sang three songs. Then Pangea got up. I sang three songs with them, but they probably sang a total of about... ten? I just love playing with them. They're the best. And all my friends there were the best. Everyone... is just the best.

After the show was over, we went home and watched Rise of the Guardians. So good.


No comments:

Post a Comment