Music

Tuesday, May 7, 2013


Melinda and I finished up everything at the old place, took our keys back and such. Then a guy came over to our new place to put fans downstairs. Did I mention it flooded a bit of the carpet last night? It's not too bad but now we have to have these fans running constantly for 48 hours or something.

Well, at 1:00, Sam Pace picked me up and took me to Breakfast at Tifiny's for lunch. It was sooo good. I hadn't been since Kirsten and Ben stopped working there. We had a really great time :)

Then at 4:10, my roommates and I went to see the Host at the Main Street Theater. It was alright. I like movies no matter what, pretty much.

At 7:00, I went to band practice. I sat there most of the time, kinda irritated by that fact, but they added me into another song and it was fun.

Then I went to Devon's house where my roommates already were, and he and Beau fed us and some other guys some really good salad and chicken. Then we got to try their home made ice cream. Gosh it was a wonderful meal! We have such cool friends.

We then played a couple games, and I made friends with a new guy named Andrew. He actually went to the same high school as me, he just graduated before I became a sophomore so I never knew him. Anyway, he got my number from Beau and texted me and invited me to go rock climbing tomorrow!

They say the cards you win describe you. Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment