Music

Thursday, May 30, 2013

New beginning.

"I don't know if I've ever posted this quote before but I absolutely love it:

"Don’t be too upset if some people only seem to remember you when they need you. Feel privileged that you are like a beacon of light that comes to their minds when there is darkness in their lives."

It's beautiful.

Anyway, today I went to the gym with Melinda AND Carissa. Carissa doesn't have a pass, but Melinda has the special one that allows her to bring someone with her whenever. It was a good workout today.

Then we went home, and Melinda and I both made lunch for ourselves. Then I got ready and came here to work. It's sooo slow still. Lovin' it. Just watching New Girl and browsing the internet aimlessly all day! Woo!

Tonight I hope I can get some recording in... and Alex might come over. And my roommates and I need to hang stuff up in our living rooms.

Oh and I sort of quit Pangea today.

And here's another good quote:

"If you’re looking for a happy ending and can’t seem to find one, maybe it’s time to start looking for a new beginning."

No comments:

Post a Comment