Music

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Oranges.

I was craving a breakfast burrito after Spanish, so I went to Alberto's and got one for me, and one for my dad. I took it to his work and ate with him for a while before going back to school til 2:30.

Then I went to the Hope Chest for the end of the month sale! I got some creepy pictures... I'll have to take pictures of them. I also went to Ulta to use a coupon.

Then I went home to chill a bit before eating dinner with my family.

After that, I took Melinda to the testing center on my way to practice the piano. Carissa came too. Then the three of us went to Jazzy's to hear Wirelefant cause I thought they were playing first. But, they were third, and by 10:15 the second back, The Oranges, was just started to play. None of us wanted to be up late so we left and went home. And I worked on my songwriting!

No comments:

Post a Comment