Music

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Hair did.

My 18-year-old sister Desi is about to graduate from hair school, so she wanted to do something to my hair first. I didn't want to do anything extreme, so I just let her give me some subtle high lights. They're not even on the top layer of my hair. But they're a pretty color! So that was fun.

Then I went and practiced the piano and ate food at Smith's and stuff.

OH and I went to Vintage Music and Pawn and bought my very first amp! It's so I can perform at 25 Main and hopefully more places after that. It's a 40 Watt Crate amp from 1999. Love it even though I'll probably never need something that loud.

After work I went to Luke's house to play music with him. We jammed a bit then watched the movie Up.

I was feeling a little nauseous on my way to his house, but I just ignored it cause it wasn't bad. But during the movie, Luke kept squeezing me. And then I got up to get a drink of water and I suddenly felt very nauseous, so I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I was so embarrassed. Thankfully, Luke was really nice about it and I still had a good time.


I guess you can't really see my high lights.. but do you like my new glasses? Hehe.
My amp!! Am I supposed to name it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment