Music

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sun.

Melinda and I went to my parent's house where we laid out in the sun for the first time this year! I think I got a little pink...

I got locked out of the house twice. First time is because I forgot I had taken my house key off my keyring. Second time is because our door is freaking retarded and won't open even when it's unlocked sometimes.

I met McKayle for lunch at Tiki Island Broiler. Oh man I love that place so much. It was such a beautiful day, too!

And now I'm at work til 11:40... Then I get to go home and pack for Provo. Yay!!

Weird call of the day:
"I don't really approve of that behavior. I know I'm having you raise my daughers, I know you're raising my girls for me. And I shouldn't cmplain. Or I should raise them myself, I understand that. You have custody. But I don't appreciate my daughters being taught to be that selfish and that spiloed and that demanding."

No comments:

Post a Comment