Music

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

New Harmony.

I woke up feeling so awake. That never happens, it was awesome.

But I was tired in my classes...

I worked on my Spanish presentation before it was time to pick up Celeste and go to New Harmony. Her voice teacher lives there, and she had all her students from both Dixie and SUU meet there for a little get together. Everyone sang and played for each other. One of the non-majors I accompany for is a singer/songwriter too, so she had her guitar and played a song, then let me use it to play a song. Right as I started singing, Beau Stucki walked in haha. Apparently I can really sing, he says.

It was fun though. I love live music in almost any form.

I dropped Celeste off when we got back to St. George, and I was going to practice piano like a good girl, but I got a text from Dallas saying they were going to Denny's. I hadn't seen those guys forever, so I went. Oops.

I went to my parent's to use their internet again to attempt to finish my presentation and I was up too late. But one of my favorite things is coming home late and talkign to Melinda about stuffs! She's da best.

This is so not a flattering picture but whatever. New Harmony is pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment