Music

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

You know?

I was super stressed about today. I only started preparing for my Spanish presentation yesterday, and I was struggling to come up with enough material to talk about for 15-20 minutes, in Spanish. I was also worried sick about going to my piano lesson right after, because over spring break I was supposed to finish that hard song, but I didn't practice almost at all.

But, my Spanish teacher must grade easy on stuff like that or something because I got 100% on my presentation. Then, my piano teacher was in a way good mood and we were talking and having a great time, and I played for her, and she was all happy and told me I played so well etc. Man such a better day than I thought it would be!

I went to my parent's house after class to use their internet, and I could hear Parker playing so I snuck down the stairs to see what he was doing. I peaked around the corner and saw him sitting on the floor underneath Connor's little basketball hoop. He was holding the mini basketball above his head, staring at the hoop, and the ball fell out of his hand and rolled away. He crawled after it, picked it up, and did the same thing. It was so flippin cute!

The remodeled Smith's is so amazing. There's a sushi bar, gelato, cheap ice cream cones, granola, all that kind of stuff. Kind of like Harmon's. I'm going to just live there now. I went there today for the iPad drawing but I didn't win :(

One of the most annoying things that happens while I'm captioning at work is when a person says "you know" every sentence.. sometimes twice in one sentence. You don't realize how much people do it until you have to repeat everything they say. Like, seriously? Stop! It's so much worse than "um."


Oh and I'm trying really hard to put pictures up from today but my phone is stupid and now when I email myself pictures, only one comes through. I don't get it. Sorry.

Best picture I could sneak of Parker before he stopped.


My first time at Irmita's! Lunch with Celeste.

No comments:

Post a Comment