Music

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

MacBook Pro.

Celeste didn't need me for her lesson today, so I took that empty hour to meet my parents and Kirsten and her kids at Chuck a Rama for lunch. Mmmmm Asian day. Fortune cookies! My first fortune cookie told me that my judgment was a little off today... but after school I went and bought a MacBook Pro anyway, so I hope that's not what it meant. Actually I know it meant something else. Actually it's a fortune cookie and it doesn't know anything.

But yeah so I got my Mac and since the moment I carried it out of the store I've been terrified of dropping it or spilling on it or something like that. I mean really, I'd be so screwed. I just have to be really careful. I mean, lots of people have Macs and don't have accidents... right?

But I met my mom and Kirsten at Urban Renewal just for a second, I didn't buy anything. I went over to their house to set up my new computer with all the programs and stuff I need.

I then went home for a second and got ready to meet this guy named Leif Erickson at Krave. He's a nice guy from Salt Lake, pretty cute.

I ran out of contacts :(
I went to McKayle's house for a second before she and Ty went rock climbing.
My new computer yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment