Music

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Oz the Great and Powerful.

I always say that I think I did bad on my Spanish tests, and then I get it back and my score is just fine. But this time I'm really sure I didn't do too well.

I did pretty well on my sight singing test though! Those aren't so bad. Although it's not fun to sing in front of the teacher by yourself. Especially when you're looking at a line of music and sight singing it.

I had my appointment for my new prescription today. It's so nice to wear my contacts and not my glasses all day.

I got off work and my Melinda texted me asking if I'd go to a movie with her. So, all us roommates plus Nate went to go see Oz the Great and Powerful. Right as we got to the movie theater, Sam Pace called, so I invited him too.

It was a way cute movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment