Music

Friday, March 8, 2013

Swing dancing.

After school today I met my Dad at Costco with my new contacts prescription and got a year's supply of contacts. I love getting my prescription updated.

I went home and cooked some food. Then I went to Nico's house and we jammed for a bit. I did my music theory homework at the school.

I met Eric Reed over at the Summit Athletic Club for a swing dancing class. It was about an hour long and we just learned some basic stuff. It was really fun!

Then I decided to drive past the Macklemore concert just to see what was going on. I could see him on the stage but I couldn't tell how many people were in the crowd. It looked like a lot of people but not 5,000.. oh well. I just happened to be there when he sang Thrift Shop so that was kinda fun.

I went home and hung out with my family for a second, and took Gabby home with Desi. Then I went back home to hang out with Melinda and Katlyn. My friend Spencer called and wanted to come over cause he and Lane had just got done at the Macklemore concert. So they came and chilled with us for a bit.

Then Stephen came over, cause he had found out last minute he was coming from California to help his family move. So I got to see him, yay! I miss him lots since he moved.

No comments:

Post a Comment