Music

Friday, March 29, 2013

Allred.

I played in my performance class again, the same songs as last week. I didn't mess up on the parts I messed up on last week but I messed up in different spots. UGH!

I accompanied Celeste in the vocal lab and that was fun because the song she sang has a really easy and beautiful accompaniment.

After that, I met my whole family at Olive Garden to celebrate Desi's graduation from hair school. Yay! No more discounts for me, though. Well, at least not hair school discounts. Oh well.

The cutest thing happened. I went home and then I got a call from my mom's number. I answered and a little voice said "Ashee, I hurt my hand." It was Connor. He proceeded to cry more and more about how he hurt his hand and it was so sweet. I asked him if he wanted me to come give him a hug. "Yes." My dad got on the phone and said he was fine and I didn't really need to come over. But I drove up anyway, and I thought by the time I got there he'd be fine already because that's how kids are. But I got there and he looked all sad still but as soon as he saw me he smiled and ran into my arms and held onto me. Apparently when he hurt his hand he said "I want Ashlee." Awww I just love my little nephew.

I went back home and took a nap and stuff.

Then later I decided to go to the Allred show at Jazzy's cause Chris had told me about it and said I should go. A couple people played before him, guys I'm friends with. McKayle came and sat by me and Chris and we all enjoyed the show from the back corner of the room with my sweet potato fries. Afterwards, I went up to talk to my friends and tell them good job. Then I told John I wanted to buy a CD and ended up buying all three that he had there. I also asked him if I could give him my CD and he said yeah and was super nice. He looked at it and said next time he comes down we'll play together. I'm sure he was just being nice because, well, he hasn't even heard my songs yet haha. I said "You probably shouldn't say that until you listen to my CD" and he said "Oh come on, I'm not that big of a jerk." Ah. So true.

<3


I kissed his hand all better :)
Cute little Tasha washing her cute little car. 

No comments:

Post a Comment