Music

Friday, March 22, 2013

On the radio.

I played in my piano performance class for the first time this semester today. I screwed up haha oh well.

Then I went on a spontaneous, short ride on Austin's motorcycle.

Then I picked up Melinda from the library and we went to Red Ginger together for sushi. Mmmmm.

Later in the evening, we went to go hang out with a couple boys from up north, Mike and Pete. They were staying literally around the corner from us, so we walked to the house. We played this fun game called corn hole in their backyard. After that we went inside and just talked for a while before deciding to go to Sonic to get cream slush treats.

We were at Sonic getting to know each other when Melinda said "Ashlee is famous!" and I was all "Yeah, I'm on the radio. I wonder if I'm on it right now..." So I turned on the college radio station, and I wasn't on. BUT my song came on next! It was Crystallize. The guys liked it :)

Then they took us home. It was a perfect fun date with perfect gentlemen and I had a great time.

Then I wanted to make brownies for Melinda and I, so I opened my kitchen cupboard to grab what I thought was my bag of brownie mix. It wasn't. It was croutons!! So dumb. So Melinda and I went to Smith's and while we were walking through the parking lot, some boys who couldn't have been older than 10 or 11 yelled obscenities at us. I was completely appalled. This world..

Well we made our brownies and watched a movie.


I think since I keep forgetting to take a picture of myself, and since it's pointless, I'll just only post pictures of myself if it's a good one or it relates to the blog post or something...

Dis is Melinda. And our sushi.

No comments:

Post a Comment