Music

Monday, March 25, 2013

Murders and accidental deaths.

Today was nothing special. Just the usual. School and work and stuff...

I took some time to notate the piano parts for my songs. Melinda offered to play them while I play guitar at 25 Main :)

While at work, Melinda IMed me and told me about a 22-year-old guy who died. That video about the world's largest rope swing, filmed in Utah, apparently made it so lots of people wanted to try the same thing. So this group of six friends went to try it, miscalculated the length of the rope, and the first guy to jump hit the ground and died. I can't even imagine the horror...

And also I got a call today about a murder. So many crazy sad things.

The video aforementioned:



Tidbits from the call aforementioned:




No comments:

Post a Comment