Music

Monday, January 7, 2013

There are answers to prayers.

I was not looking forward to school today. Not one bit. I know that I will have to wake up at 7:00 a.m. every Monday thru Thursday if I want to look decent and make it to my 8:00 Spanish class on time. I know I'm going to struggle with Spanish because I haven't been studying it consistently. I know that I'm going to have a hard time practicing the piano as much as I need to. I know I'm going to have a hard time with everything.

But when I got to choir, McKayle was there. I somehow had completely forgotten that she was going to sign up for concert choit, and when I saw her, I was ecstatic. No more sitting in choir without a cool friend! I mean, I am friends with a lot of people in there, but McKayle is the coolest and I consider us pretty good friends so far. So, that was a wonderful turn to my Monday.

I drove her home after, saw the inside of her apartment/house for the first time, and made plans for lots of adventures.

I went home to eat lunch and pay my roommates for rent and utitiles and stuff. I stopped and said hi to my dad at work today too. Oh and I stopped and said hi to my mom and nephews and Kirsten at their house this morning.

I was on my way to work when I got a text from one of the only three guys in St. George I would date to marry. I found out he had a flat tire and so I picked him up and took him to work with me... because we work together.

And work is okay. I need to write one more song tonight...


"I beg you to have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves as if they were locked rooms or books written in a very foreign language. Don’t search for the answers, which could not be given to you now, because you would not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer."

No comments:

Post a Comment