Music

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.

I woke up at 4:15 a.m. today. No kidding. I took a 5-9 a.m. shift from someone to help make up for all the hours I've been missing because of my surgeries. I actually wasn't sleepy during my shift, and I read almost the whole time. I even went home and made myself breakfast. But then I decided I should take a nap, so I slept for about an hour.

I took a shower for the first time in almost three weeks. It was glorious.

I got ready and went to the college to practice piano. I came back home to eat a little late lunch and then came to work.

Tonight I'll hang out with a new guy, or go to Blair's house to hang out with my friends.


I just love my room.
Forgot to upload this yesterday. I'm sorry you had to see it. Just be glad this isn't your foot!


Okay so I know this is kind of weird because Jeremy and I broke up over a year ago and we don't even talk anymore, but I just wanted to say something. Even though I acted bitter about our break up for a long time, and it still sucks, I am honestly so grateful that I had that relationship in my life. I feel so lucky that I got to have a love like that, that I got to feel that way and have someone to feel that way with at such a young age. It wasn't perfect, and we were so young, but it was beautiful and happy and amazing. I look forward to the day that I can have something like that again. To me, we really were "a single soul in two bodies" and I had never felt that connected with someone, and I still haven't since. It's tragic that things so great come to an end because of bad choices and other factors, but how wonderful it is that things like this exist in this world. I couldn't write enough songs about it in a lifetime.

And these are two of probably only ten pictures I have left of us, out of hundreds. They were both taken at least three and a half years ago.



"Just because a friendship or relationship ends does not mean that the other person is a bad person. Nor does it mean that the other person is crazy. Nor does it mean that the other person never cared about you or any of those things we often say. It simply means that it wasn’t meant to work out and though it is horrible and unfortunate and sometimes heartbreaking, it’s not the end of the world. Other friends will come along, other boyfriends and girlfriends will come along. Sometimes things just aren’t meant to be. And that has to be okay. It has to be okay because otherwise what do we have?" -Samantha Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment