Music

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Happy Golden Birthday to Me!!!!

I didn't really have a lot of expectations for today. I didn't know if anyone would really remember it was my birthday because it was the first day of school after a three day weekend, but all my friends remembered! I love hearing the choir sing the happy birthday song, because everyone actually breaks into a bunch of parts and sings beautifully. McKayle brought me two cupcakes from 25 Main, and Celeste brought me a muffin.
After choir, I went to Cafe Rio with my dad for lunch.

I ran a bunch of errands for my party, including getting my guitar fixed. My friend works there and gave me a big discount because it was my birthday! Yay! Later, I went to Outback Steakhouse with my family for my birthday dinner and once again got my favorite meal.

Then I went back to my family's house and I was surprised by a bunch of presents. I didn't think I would get anything else because I already am getting this other thing. Anyway. I got more of the things that were on my wishlist from Christmas. Telling your mom exact things you would like makes getting presents really fun cause you like everything you get! I'll post pictures tomorrow probably.

I went back to my apartment and hung out with my roommates a little before going to bed.

It was a great birthday. And it's not over yet!

I got french toast and bacon for breakfast. I requested that candle.
I woke up 25 minutes late though and so that's why I look like that. 
Best snapchat I got all day hahahaha. 
Mmmmm pomegranate mango lemonade. 
My favorite meal. Coconut shrimp, sirloin, sweet potato fries, and mashed potatoes (not pictured).

And then this yummy ice cream oreo chocolate thing I shared with my family. 
There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. — Ernest Hemingway

Favorite author right now. Oh how I hope I am superior to my 21-year-old self.

No comments:

Post a Comment