Music

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Old friends are the best.

Today I realized that I say "Love you" to dozens of strangers almost every day. Well technically I'm saying it to myself because they can't hear me, but I'm saying it out loud so that the computer will type if for some stranger to read. I've also realized that saying "love you" is more like saying "bye" than it is actually saying "I love you." Cause you know when people are ending a conversation and they say "bye" several times because the other person keeps talking? Well, sometimes the person will say "Love you bye. Okay. Okay. Love you. Bye. Alright. Yeah okay. Love you. Okay. Love you bye." and I just think... hmmm.

Anyway. I went to Kyle's last night and watched a couple episodes of Chuck with he and his friend. It's funny, cause when I got there he had a boot on his right foot too. He broke his foot snowboarding that day haha.
I went home and Steve came over and we watched "Opportunity Knocks."

Today, Tyler Lambert came over at 10:00 a.m. He's a friend I've known since elementary school but we didn't hang out a lot in high school because we went to different schools. It was way good to see him though. He told me that in second grade I wanted to play kissing tag so I started the whole school playing kissing tag and then I kissed him on the cheek. Guess I've liked kissing from a very young age.
So we had chocolate chip waffles with Katlyn and Nate, then he and I went on a drive before he had his lunch plans with some other friends.

Today ours and our neighbors' water was turned off until 1:30 p.m. so it could be worked on. Never have I appreciated running water so much in my life. All I wanted to do was wash my hands and brush my teeth and I couldn't do any of that crap unless I used bottled water!
I'm working right now. And I don't even know what I'm doing after work.

Our boots hehe.
Jus me.
Today on my drive with Tyler.


I can't be the only one who wants to walk along a path like this.
Or hold hands and be kissed somewhere like this. 
Or wake up somewhere like this.
Or live in an apartment like this.




She believed a great happiness awaited her somewhere, and for this reason she remained calm as the days flew by. — Gyula Krudy

No comments:

Post a Comment