Music

Friday, January 4, 2013

Dates are for gentlemen.

I woke up with the determination to get lots of things done, and I kind of did. I decided I want to throw a party for my 22nd birthday this year, and Chase had the idea to make it also an album release party. So I started looking up places to find out how much they charge to burn and print CDs and such. Then I went to the college and finished writing a song for the piano, as well as practicing my classical music. I have to write two more songs.

Austin picked me up at 7:00 p.m. for our date. We went to Outback Steakhouse, and I got my favorite meal. Then we played mini golf at Laser Mania and I totally won. After that, we went to Frost Top and got glaciers. Mmmm. Then we just drove around a while talking, and went back to my house and talked some more.

I haven't kissed anyone all year muhahaha I got this.
I also haven't had any soda. I'm doin so good.
Want to know something sad? There are only three boys in this entire city I would date to marry. Three. Out of almost 75,000 people. The sad part of that is, not one of them cares about me one bit. Sigh. This is why I need to move to Provo. There are so many more cool people there.





People are stupid and just want to be loved. That’s the only reason anyone does anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment