Music

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Such is my life.

Sarah invited me to get sushi with her for lunch at Sushi Ya, and we got all you can eat sushi. We ate so much and it was so good, and she even paid for me for my birthday! What a good friend. Thanks Sarah. I went with her to her brother's house where we tried some yogurt from his yogurt maker and watched a Russell Brand interview. Then we went to her house to get her work clothes and to Barnes and Noble to get a book and then she dropped me off at Kelsey's apartment.

Kelsey was at work and Tyler was playing video games so I texted my old friend Brandon to see if he wanted to hang out. He picked me up and I went with him to run some errands and then we visited another friend Seth Campbell who was working at Target and then we hung out at Brandon's apartment.

He took me back to Kelsey's around 5:30 so I could get ready for the date I was supposed to have at 6:00. Jon called me earlier this week asking me out, and texted me this morning telling me he'd pick me up at six. Well he wasn't responding to a text I sent around three, so at 5:55 I texted him asking if he was still coming and he said that he had been recording with his band and lost track of time. So I just said maybe another time. Forget it. Just another guy that won't make me worth his time. Great.

It's okay though. Tyler went to the game, and Kelsey came home so we went to the mall together again. Later, a guy I dated, Steven, came over and visited for a couple hours. It was really good to see him. Shame I forgot to take pictures with a few people.


You have to be tougher. You have to learn the way to beat your path through, to make yourself felt, and make yourself necessary. - Grace Coddington

No comments:

Post a Comment