Music

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Park City.

My famiy picked me up at Kelsey's and we went to Park City. Except for Desi, she was spending time with Tyson, a guy who lives in Sugarhouse that she fancies.

We drove down the main street, and then my mom and I got out and walked down it, looking for celebrities. We almost saw one but we never did. We got a couple things from some cute boutiques.

They took me to Cedar Hills, to Nate Creer's house, where Kelsey and Tyler were watching football with friends. We didn't stay long after I got there. We went to visit Rebecca and Amanda in our old apartment and had ice cream. Then we went home.

We watched Zombieland while Kelsey and I painted. Then we started watching Perks of a Wallflower but I didn't really watch it because Shad came over and we all started chatting. Then he took me to see where he lives and I didn't think we would stay long but we stayed a long time and it was nice. I wish I hadn't invited him over.

He took me back very late and I went to sleep.

Winter is a beautiful dog.
Just people doing yoga on the sidewalk.
He was pretty good.
All the bracelets.
Coming down Provo Canyon.
At Nate's house.
Kelsey and Amanda.
It's a little sad to think I'll never have pictures of me like this.
Kelsey painting.
Me and the dotted man.
Sometimes you tell someone to never call you again, and then the phone rings and you hope it’s them. It’s the most twisted logic of all time. — John Mayer

No comments:

Post a Comment