Music

Thursday, January 17, 2013

No more CIS.

I tested out of the Excel section of CIS. So that means I'm done with the class forever. YES. So glad I took those few hours to study and then test out.

Hmmm I don't feel like anything happened today. This guy I work with, Sterling, wants to hang out so we are going to hang out when I get off. And I need to pack for Provo. Yay!

Also I'm super stressed planning my party, did I mention that already? I have five sheets of paper sitting in front of me right now. One with the guest list, one for food, one for decorations, one for sound, and one for the plans of what to do. I hope it all works out how I see it in my head. Cause if it does, it'll be rad!

Bathroom mirror pics are for losers.
My friend Christopher at work drew this doodle of me yesterday and just gave it to me today!
I love it haha.
You know how funny I think it is when people use all caps in conversation.


She is for always roaming with a hungry heart. — Alfred Tennyson

No comments:

Post a Comment