Music

Sunday, January 13, 2013

New people.

I made the decision to start going to the ward that I actually live in, ever since I moved in with Katlyn and Carissa and Melinda. It's awesome because it's at 9:00 a.m. I was so so so sick of 1:00 p.m. church. I wouldn't roll out of bed til eleven or noon and then my whole morning was wasted. So, this is nice. Also, there are a lot of seemingly nice people in the ward that I don't know yet! How exciting.

Melinda made us some yummy chicken and funeral potatoes and rice for dinner.

We all went to the fireside together, broadcasted from BYU, with President Uchtdorf speaking. It was a really good fireside, I'm so glad I went. The things he said made me excited for the future of the church. Also, I saw a lot of friends there.

Everyone went to a waffle party, or else went to Blairtown for murderer in the dark. I just went to my parent's house so I could use my laptop to communicate with Chase about the final details of my album.
He sent me the finished album artwork this morning and I am giddy about it. It is SO COOL (in my opinion). I feel so official :)
Also, my new tracks are pretty cool if I do say so myself. The last word of my album is "last", which I didn't do on purpose but it's pretty cool I guess.

I got to sit in the front room with my parents for quite a while. I saw Connor before he went to bed. And eventually, the whole family (minus the babies) ended up together in the one room. We had good conversation talking about the past, stories from when we were little. We laughed a lot. It really was great.

Saw this at my parent's house :)
The shower didn't like me tonight. My body wash fell and landed on my foot. As if it didn't have enough problems already. It bled lots. Gross why do I put this stuff on my blog.
Fine, I'll start writing songs about Jesus.


I beg you to have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves as if they were locked rooms or books written in a very foreign language. Don’t search for the answers, which could not be given to you now, because you would not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment