Music

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Another good day.

Man I am loving this week.

My piano lesson went pretty well. I'm getting really excited about my pieces.

I had a Taco Bell griller today. Mmmmmm!

After choir, I had scheduled two hours for testing out of CIS sections. I was only going to take two, but I took three out of the four within one hour. And guess what, I passed all three! Which means now I just have to attempt the Excel section, which I'm a little nervous about because I haven't used it since middle school, other than when I was studying yesterday. But at least I have already eliminated that much homework for this semester. So great.

So then I had time to kill before work. I decided to take a drink to my mom at work cause I knew she had just gotten there. So I saw her. I got a donut and some yummy blueberry thingy from their meeting.

I hope I can pass Excel. And get all my homework done for the next couple weeks cause I won't be doing any in Provo this weekend, and I don't want to be stressing about it on my birthday or while I'm getting my party ready. Eee!

Now THAT is an adventure.
Oh my gosh the cuteness!
Hahahahahahahaha this is so funny to me.
Because of this picture, I realized shrimp is in my top five favorite foods. Mmmm.
THIS house. This one. Right here. Please.
I thought this was cool.
Coolest picture. I want that swing.
I snuck a picture of McKayle during choir. Don't worry, she knows about it.


It was too bad we had to end. But that’s the way it goes, I guess. We had some good times together, and I’m pretty sure we could have had more. But…it’s over. — Carrie Bradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment