Music

Monday, January 14, 2013

I never win things!

My mom told me it was going to be 12 degrees when I left for school this morning so I wore lots of clothes.

My Spanish teacher commented "excelente!" to me today because I did well in class.

I was in the computer center when a guy came over and started talking to me and told me it was because he needed a break from applying to jobs so he could talk to a pretty girl.

I finished my homework.

I practiced piano.

I had lunch with my mom on her break.

I was at work when I got an IM from the head manager asking me to come to her office. I was super nervous and jokingly asked if I was in trouble. She said "nope" and so I just couldn't figure out why I had to. But I went and found out that I won a drawing! If I refer someone to my job, and they give my name, and then follow through training to become an employee, I get entered into a drawing. So I was a winner, and I won $100!! So so so sweet. I couldn't believe it. I never win things. I couldn't stop smiling.

Is that all that happened today? It's lots but it seems like something is missing... Hmmmm.

I love to see the sunrise.
Curly fries!!! THE BEST! Except not better than sweet potato fries...
My favoritest coat.


There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind. - CS Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment