Music

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Karaoke.

I just love Tuesdays.

Today I met my mom at Hope Chest for their 50% sale and I bought a bunch of fun things.

After choir, McKayle told me that she is going to Peru in May with Ty and someone named Jeffrey. She told me I should come and so I'm going to do everything I can to save the money. There is nothing I want to do more than travel the world, so I figure, why not start now? It's going to be expensive no matter when I go, so I might as well do it now or else I never will. We're going to hike Machu Picchu! I really really hope it happens. Oh for the love. That would be amazing.

Anyway. I took a nap. I had dinner at my parent's again. I pracited the piano for a while at the school.

Then I met my friends at Applebee's for karaoke night. Melinda invited me. Austin and Ta'ei and others were there, and then I invited Stephen. Austin and I sang "Don't go breakin' my heart" together. Apparently he sings it every week with a different girl haha.

Then I went home.

A lamp and some shirts and a cool book and a painting and a thingy and a purse. 
Austin and Ta'ei. 
We’re stronger in the places that we’ve been broken. — Ernest Hemingway

No comments:

Post a Comment