Music

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Gloomy days.

I have lived most of my life in the hot, sunny town of St. George, Utah. Every time it rains, everyone gets so excited and talks about how much they love the rain and everything. For a really long time I thought I agreed with them. I thought I loved the rain too.

But today I decided that I don't. I hate rainy days. Absolutely hate them. The end of this week has been pretty gray. Who likes dullness and gray and.. gray?! I like gray clothes and maybe gray cars but gray skies? No.
Give me the sun.

Gray days make me depressed and I don't feel like doing anything and it doesn't feel like a real day.

And if it's going to rain, give me a thunderstorm. I'd much rather have thunder and lightning and so much rain that I get soaked the second I walk outside. Not a gray, gloomy, drizzly day.

But I much prefer the sun.
And that's all for today.

All theory, dear friend, is gray, but the golden tree of life springs ever green. -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

No comments:

Post a Comment