Music

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Plugged ears won't pop.

Ever since I drove home from Cedar last night, my ears have been plugged. They won't pop! I'm going insane.

Today was my piano lesson and I am always just so nervous when she seems to be getting impatient with me. Eek!

I had an appointment for my foot, and I now get to wear the little sandal (aka the "grandma shoe") on my foot. No more boots! I'm almost done! So happy.

Nothing exciting happened today. Actually that's false. I wanted to get another loaded potato griller from Taco Bell, so I told Steve I was going inbetween classes and he said he'd go with me. So we met and had some food and chatted a bit. I'm trying to get him to do the music for my party. It was a nice time.

Well, work has been kinda funny. One of the calls someone said something like "No she's not available right now. No that's okay. You don't have to call her back." and they said it in a sarcastic tone like "leave us alone" ha oh man. Sorry, I can't remember most of the funny things unless I write them down right away.
Oh and I was chatting with Beau when he said "I think I brought too much puzzle for this shift", and I walk past his cubicle and he's sitting there putting together what looks like at least a 200 piece puzzle. Ha yeah I'm pretty sure you can't do that in one shift. And if you do, then you have to immediately take it back apart. Hahah funny guy.

I'm going to Jazzy's open mic tonight. Holla.

Steve and his Griller.


There is no shame in being hungry for another person. There is no shame in wanting very much to share your life with somebody. — Augusten Burroughs

No comments:

Post a Comment