Music

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Girl's Night?

I meant to do more things today... Really all I've done is get ready and make some lunch and then practiced the piano. Now I'm at work and I feel like I always waste Saturdays. Sigh.

Tonight my roommates and I are going to have a girl's night I guess. We're going to watch The Avenger's and have cookies and who knows what else. I'm going to invite McKayle too!

Oh and I'm going to start going to the ward I'm actually supposed to go to. A change of scenery will be nice.

At work someone was talking about their sister named Ashley, and when I said it, it came out spelled like that. But then the girl said "I want to hear Ashlee's song" and it came out spelled like my name! They knew. They were talking about me, I know it.

If you're ever wondering why I love my room so much, these are a few reasons why.
This makes me happy.



It’s not simply about knowing your worth. It’s about having the strength to never accept less. — Paul Carrick Brunson

No comments:

Post a Comment