Music

Friday, January 18, 2013

Hello again, Provo.

Today right after class, I went to my parent's house and packed up to leave for Provo.

We arrived around six I think. I met Kelsey and her friend Tiffany at the mall. We went to Forever 21 and they watched me try on ten dresses until I picked my favorite for my upcoming birthday party that I'm not so sure I still want to have.

Their husbands work together, and weren't supposed to come home from Texas til Sunday. But they could tell they were acting weird and knew they were surprising them and coming home tonight. So we all went to Texas Roadhouse to eat then hurried back to Tiffany's house to wait. And sure enough, they showed up.

We went back to Kelsey's house and it was bedtime. I fell asleep on the couch to Avatar.





I would rather own little and see the world, than own the world and see little of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment