Music

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Wedding dress.

I have been so anxious to go wedding dress shopping but I didn't want to go until I had a ring on my finger. So I wake up this morning to some texts from my mom and Kirsten saying we should go and so of course I said yes. I feel bad cause I told Melinda she could come when I went, but she went to Salt Lake last night. That's what she gets for going the night of my engagement! Haha. I feel bad though.

I stopped at Mason's to say hello on my way to my parents' house.

My mom, Kirsten, and I went to Lauren James Bridal and found a dress! I'm so excited. It's not how I pictured it, but it's unique and looks good on me, and I love it. I got a veil too. Yay!

We stopped at my mom's work at Deseret Book so I could show my ring to all her coworkers. This is so fun!

The three of us then went to Cafe Rio for lunch. Then we stopped by my house to get sheet music, and on our way back home we stopped at Mason's so I could give him another hug and kiss :)

Then I took a nap. As soon as Parker woke up, I practiced with Ben and Kirsten.

Then I saw Mason one more time before we both had to come to work.

I got one more hour left. Then another hour before Mason gets off and we get to hang out :)

Tomorrow is going to be awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment