Music

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Electrocuted.

Tony had me do half of another route today, so I did two and a half. I didn't get done until a lot later than normal, especially since there are more papers on Sunday and they are huge, but it was okay. I went home and got to sleep of course.

I went to church with my roommates. It wasn't the same without Mason there to hold my hand but of course it was still great. The funniest thing happened during Sacrament meeting. We were singing the opening hymn, and just as we were starting the last verse, a voice came over the speakers. It was a guy in the other chapel welcoming his ward to church. The organist stopped and looked around, and everyone kinda giggled and watched the bishopric frantically try to figure out how to turn off the speakers. A good minute went by when the chorister awkwardly started us again, and the organist started playing, and we finished the last verse. Everyone was laughing because of the last part I think, and it was soooo funny.

After church, Melinda and I went to my family's for dinner. We had yummy chicken and potatoes. I love family dinners! We also stayed and watched the CES fireside given by Elder Nelson.

We went home, and Melinda was helping me change the lightbulb on my lamp. Normally, it isn't too hard to change a lightbulb, but we couldn't figure out how to take off the lampshade to even access the lightbulb... it was complicated. We finally did it though, and Melinda was fidgeting with something when suddenly she screamed and jumped back and said "I just got electrocuted!" She freaked and ran out of my room because she was so scared. I would be too! I almost killed my roommate! Anyway, we had taken my lamp apart and it was unnecessary, and I think I broke it. Ha...

Well, I got ready for bed and waited for Mason to come home. He and his dad got back around midnight, so I walked to his house and stayed for about 20 minutes and then said goodnight.



Mason and his niece. Perfection.


No comments:

Post a Comment