Music

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Passion.

I did the paper route for Tony again this morning. When I was done, I stopped at my parents' house and my mom made me some scrambled eggs. Thanks, mom :) This time, instead of going to the gym, I went home and took a nap. I was so tired.

I woke up in time to get ready for Institute with Mason. He gave the thought for the devotional and I fell in love with him all over again, just like every day. Cheese please.

He let me ride on his motorcycle with him across campus, and I walked with him to his class, then walked back across campus to my car. Haha.

I then took some Ibuprofen to Deseret Book for Melinda. She works with my mom now! My mom was there too so I got to see them both.

Then I went home and took another nap... haha I feel so lame saying that but no regrets.

Earlier in Institute, Mason said he had a cookie for me that he would give me after class. He called me before my second nap and said he forgot to gave it to me. He had class til 3:50 and I had work at 4:00 so he said he would try to bring it by on my break. Then, I got to work and clocked in and sat down and got a call.

I looked at my phone and he had texted me, and I realized he was here to give me my cookie. He was trying to surprise me but he had waited where he could see all the doors EXCEPT the one I actually come through. Hahahaha. And just my luck, the call I was on was 9 minutes and 30 seconds long, and the soonest you can hand off a call is 10 minutes. So I had to sit, anxiously captioning the slowest automated call ever, while Mason waited in the hallway. What a cutie. Trying to surprise me and stuff :)





“Passion has little to do with euphoria and everything to do with patience. It is not about feeling good. It is about endurance. Like patience, passion comes from the same Latin root: pati. It does not mean to flow with exuberance. It means to suffer.”
— Mark Z. Danielewski, House of Leaves



No comments:

Post a Comment