Music

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Cuddle cuddle cuddle.

I was at work Monday night when my mom texted me and told me that Mason and Melinda were at her house! Mason had kept helping Melinda with her photography, and had called my mom for help with something, and she'd invited them over for dinner. So, I took an early out and raced home. But Melinda had to go to class. So my mom took her, and I stayed and ate with Mason. Then we went to FHE. Then home.

Today I had a good day. Mason came over after work and cuddled with me. Then he went to class, and I went to the Subway then to the school to get ready for my class. And then classes. And in between classes I came home and ate the rest of my Subway and finished some homework.

After my Biology lab, I went to the gym. Then later Mason picked me up and we got a pizza from Little Caeser's. He called his sister and she invited us to her house, so we went and visited she and her husband. It was nice. I really like them.

We went back to my apartment and cuddled a little more before he went home to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment