Music

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Way of Life.

After the paper route, I went to my parents' house, and my dad made us fried eggs and toast. Thanks, daddy :) I then went home to take a little nap.

I had to watch one of the DOCUTAH films for my Humanities class, and I chose one called "Way of Life." It's about a guy named Michael Daube who finds a painting in a dumpster, sells it for $18,000, then uses the money to build a hospital in India. He goes on to develop and staff it, and do other good things in other places. I really enjoyed it, and got to meet the director.

I went home. Amanda called me on her way to the BYU game and told me there was a huge storm starting. Sucks. It also rained a bunch here but it didn't flood nearly as bad. Rainy nights just make me want to cuddle forever! Oh, but Mason is in California with his family because his first niece is getting blessed tomorrow.

I went to work. Then after, I talked on the phone with Mason. And later in my room I talked with Melinda and Emily and then went to bed.


Okay is this not the cutest thing ever?
..




No comments:

Post a Comment