Music

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Couch.

I stayed in bed for the longest time after doing the paper route. Mason Skyped me when he got off work and showed me a couch he wanted to buy. He was going to be late for class and wouldn't have time to come see me, so I surprised him by driving to the school and walking with him to his class.

I went to my class and then Mason picked me up and we went to Costco together. He bought the couch, and we loaded it in his truck! Then we went to Domino's to pick up a pizza, and took it to my house to eat it before I had to run to work.

After work, I stopped by Ancestor Square to check out the concert and see what I'll be up for next week. I'm excited. Josh was there and we chatted, and I also met Gordon finally. I saw my aunt Michelle and uncle Jon there as they were leaving their anniversary dinner.

Then I went to the chapel because Mason asked me to come watch him and the Elder's Quorum play basketball. I like that he wants me to be around for things like that.

When they were done playing, we went back to my apartment for a while and then Mason went home.

The sunrise was really pretty :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment