Music

Monday, September 9, 2013

Cannonball.

Mason came over super early this morning. Since he usually gets up really early, but today he didn't have to work, he instead came over and cuddled with me all morning. We went to McDonald's to get breakfast, then went to Institute together.

He went to class and I went to the Student Government office to get fliers but they didn't have any yet. Don't let me forget to go tomorrow.

Then I went to get a Dr. Pepper, then visited my mom at work for a bit.

I went home and helped Melinda take some pictures for an assignment in her photography class. Shortly after, Mason came over cause he was done with classes. Melinda asked him if he would jump in the pool so she could take more pictures (she needed pictures of moving water in some way). He gladly did it for her, and also picked me up and jumped in the pool with me. In my clothes. So then I had to hurry and shower and come to work with wet hair. Hahaha.












No comments:

Post a Comment