Music

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Common Cold.

Yesterday I got off work a couple hours early so I could come home and rest. Then, at seven, I met at the church for FHE. Mason came too. Then we went home.


Today I went back to the bridal store with my mom and Kirsten to exchange my dress... yep. I'm spoiled. But I'm also very grateful. And I am completely happy with my dress now.

I then had classes. After my second one, I took a test. It took me 11 minutes. I hate sitting there for too long.

I went home, and Mason brought me a chicken pot pie. He's so cute. He sat with me while I ate it and crammed to read a chapter before my Biology Lab. He left, I went to lab. It was a really long one.

Then Mason came over again and we called the travel agent to switch around our cruise since we switched our wedding date. It was originally December 28 but now it's a week later, January 4. It just works better for his sister in California, and also our honeymoon and stuff will be lots cheaper.

I started getting sick though. Sneezing and stuffiness.

Melinda and I went to Walmart and I bought some pens. Then we went to Del Taco for taco Tuesday and McDonald's for drinks.

I then stayed up til 3 something finishing my book for Mason.

I finally took some Nyquil and passed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment