Music

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Everything will all work out.

It was a wonderful day.

Mason and I talked to our bishop about our plans and asked for advice. It was a really nice meeting.

And then church was awesome. Mason drew a comic during the first hour, of he and Melinda as stick figures, and he cutting off her head like a ninja and then blowing her up. I wish I had taken a picture. Melinda wasn't happy haha.

After church, Mason and I went to visit his grandma, his dad's mother. She's a sweet lady and she was asking about our relationship and giving us advice. I really, really appreciate helpful advice. Not the negative kind. The positive kind. The kind that comes with love and excitement, not from judging (like a lot of people who think we're crazy. But that's okay).

Then, we went to my parents' for dinner like usual. After that we took all of the groceries we got the night before to Tyler's and Cody's houses so it'd be ready to start cooking tomorrow.

We went to my apartment. Melinda and her friend Charmane (?) were watching the last of the Twilight series, and Mason said he'd never seen it and so we laid down to watch it with them. We both fell asleep about halfway through though. Then he went home :)

Melinda insisted on taking a picture since we were "matching" (this is from Saturday night).

No comments:

Post a Comment