Music

Friday, September 27, 2013

Kitchen table.

This morning, I went with my mom and sister to check out a venue to see if we might want to use it for my wedding reception.

I then went to campus to surprise Mason on his way to class.

Then, I finished applying for graduation with an advisor.

I went to Costco with my mom, Kirsten, and her kids. We found stuff for my wedding yay!

Then, Mason and I drove to Enterprise to buy a kitchen table and chairs from someone. Kirsten found it on St. George Yard Sale I think. $125 and it's good quality! So exciting :)

We dropped off the table at my parents' house. It'll stay in their garage until Mason and I are married and have our own place.

Mason and I went to Samurai 21 for dinner. Then, drove to my apartment. Melinda and Alex were there and invited us to go to the sand dunes in Snow Canyon with them and Blair (girl).

We were there for a couple hours taking sweet pics that I will upload later hopefullies.



No comments:

Post a Comment