Music

Friday, September 6, 2013

Grafton.

Getting up at 5:00 a.m. is really getting to me. At least I get to take naps. So, after my nap I went to the school to catch the end of the open mic in the student center living room. I didn't bring my guitar cause I wasn't planning on playing. But Carlos, the student body president, is one of my friends and he asked me if I wanted to borrow his guitar and go last. So I did! It was fun and people were really nice. When I was done, I sat down and then the Dean of students came and sat by me and started telling me how good he thought I was, and then went on to tell me how I should run for Miss Dixie. Hmmmm. Why not? I think I might, just for fun :)

I called my mom and she told me to meet she and dad at Ernie's again. We sat inside at a table and talked for a while and it was nice.

Then I went to UPS and shipped two of my books to Amazon that I don't need anymore. A little after four, I met my mom and Tasha at this place so Tasha could try on Homecoming dresses for next week. It was fun, I tried one on for fun too. I told Mason about it later and showed him the picture and he says I should rent it and he'll wear a tux and we'll go to a fancy restaurant in Vegas or something :) that would be fun.

After six, Mason picked me up and we went to the mall. And guess why we went to the mall? So we could go ring shopping. Yep. That really happened. I found a ring I love and so did Mason. I think he actually tried on more rings than me, haha. He's so cute. He told me he's going to wear his CTR ring on his left hand after we get engaged, until he gets his wedding ring, so that he looks "off the market" too. We were leaving the mall when we ran into the bishop's wife and she was so giddy about the fact that we were looking at rings. This is so fun!!

We then went to Outback Steakhouse. We had to wait a while to get seated, so we looked around the factory outlets. Dinner was so good. I ordered my favorite meal that I always get there: steak, coconut shrimp, garlic mashed potatoes, and sweet potato fries. Heaven on a plate. I could eat it every day.

After dinner we went home and got ready. We and Melinda, Emily, and Rylan all drove to Grafton! We had been planning on it for about a week so I'm glad we actually went. I had never been so I was really excited to get scared. When we got there, there were other cars, which made us nervous because people can be scary. But it turned out there were just a few people doing star photography. And... it kind of made it less scary. Except for toward the end when Mason and I hopped a fence and walked into a dark scary house alone with no lights. Eek.

It was fun. We all went home and Mason stayed with me for about an hour before going home.

Loved this dress.
Some of my very favorite people in the world. 
Sorry Melinda haha. 

This isn't the house that I said was scary but this is the only one we took pictures by. 




No comments:

Post a Comment