Music

Monday, September 16, 2013

Quick kisses.

This morning on the route, Tony had a girl ride along with me so she can learn and take over the route. She was nice so it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be to drive around with a stranger for an hour and a half.

I came home and took a nap. Then I got up, showered, and called the temple. Yep.

I met Mason at Institute. He went to class, and I started to drive home. I called my mom and found out she was at Ross with Kirsten and Connor and that they were going to be meeting my dad soon for lunch, so I started to drive the other way around the school. I got to the light on the north end of campus when I saw Mason crossing the street in front of me. I yelled his name out the window and he looked confused for a second but he laughed and ran to my car to give me a kiss through the window. Cutie.

I went to Ross with my mom and Kirsten and Connor for a bit, then we met my dad at Subway.

Mason said he woke up with a sore throat this morning, so I went to Harmon's and got him some orange juice. I told him I was dropping something off, so I set it down on his front doorstep and started walking away when he ran outside and gave me another quick kiss.

Not much later, as I was leaving again for work, Mason called me and told me that his request for time off at work had been approved.... for a certain week coming up in a few months.... and as I drove past his house on my way to work, he came outside and again, gave me a quick kiss.

And I can't stop smiling.

Mason sent me this snapchat during Institute while I was sitting right next to him. Hahaha.




No comments:

Post a Comment