Music

Thursday, September 19, 2013

For realsies.

I saw Mason this morning for a little bit when he got off work and before his class.

I went to my class and as soon as that was over, Mason picked me up. We went back to the ring store to make sure it was the ring I wanted, and then he signed the papers and the lady said it would be sized and ready next Thursday.

Then, we went to Jimmy John's because we had a little extra time. After that, we went to my apartment and cuddled for a minute. Then Mason got his motorcycle and took me to work :) and after work he also picked me up.  My family invited us over for Hawaiian haystacks so we went there and ate. We had strawberry shortcake for dessert mmmm.

We went home.

:)

I love how he can never keep his eyes open for a picture hahaha.  

No comments:

Post a Comment